2024 Disaster Resources
Please pay attention to weather forecasts, emergency alerts, and instructions from local officials and avoid non-essential travel. Some ways to prepare before a natural disaster hits include:
- Ensuring you have flashlights and extra batteries.
- Charging electronic devices and keeping external batteries on hand.
- Stocking an emergency supply kit for your home and vehicles.
- Keeping your vehicle’s gas tank half-full or more.
- Storing important documents and valuables in waterproof containers and moving them to the higher levels of your home.
- Clearing out gutter and getting sand/sandbags if you home is prone to flooding.
- Creating a physical list of emergency services and family contacts in case your electronic devices malfunction.
Sign up for Emergency Alerts for your respective County here:
Sandbag distribution sites by County:
Note: Page will be updated as more information is released by local, state and federal officials.